Saturday, 19 February 2011

Belated leap into the unknown

Hello to the world of blogging

After over 6 months working as a librarian in Cambridge I have succumbed to the power of the blog.  I hadn't realised how difficult it would be to come up with a suitable name.  I wanted it to evoke both the library world and my Scottish roots and, after consultation with colleagues, other graduate trainees, my landlady, students and family, my brother and I came up with 'Wee Bookworm' (it could have been worse - my brother has had many, even less flattering, names for me over the years).

'Bookworm' on stock.xchng

So, watch this space and wait with baited breath for something to inspire me to write on it!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. Think it would be really nice if you kept it up to date with your activities every couple of days.

    ReplyDelete