Thursday, 25 August 2011

[Cam23 2.0] Thing 18

I always like to see that it is a reflection week until I realise that I have to reflect on something!  Since the last reflection week I have quite liked everything that we have had a look at.  Facebook is obviously something I use a lot and will continue to do so now that I am even further away from everyone I know.  I can see the benefits of LinkedIn though am not paying as much attention to it as I should...naughty.

Glasgow-harbour by baaker2009, on Flickr
A nice photo of homeCreative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License
  by  baaker2009 

I am very glad that we have had a look at Flickr and Creative Commons since it is something that I have always wanted to have a look at but felt guidance was required.  It was also timed brilliantly to complement some of my first modules at school!

Sunset Over Onondaga Lake Syracuse NY 20 by Enoch Ross, on Flickr
And a photo of my new home, though I have yet to see sunset over Onondaga lake
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic License  by  Enoch Ross 

The best thing about this program, however, is the chance to read everyone else's blogs and see how they feel about certain Things.  On many occasions I have pulled myself up since I realise that I have been way too quick to judge some Things and should give them more of a chance...like Twitter.  I am looking forward to the presentation stuff coming up since I think I have a lot of that to do for my classes (the first of which is this weekend so, unfortunately, the Thing isn't quite in time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment